Why prostatitis and infection happens. Also explain the causes of systemic reaction
Scenario: 42-year-old man presents to ED with 2-day history of dysuria, low back pain, inability to fully empty his bladder, severe perineal pain along with fevers and chills. He says the pain is worse when he stands up and is somewhat relieved when he lies down. Vital signs T 104.0 F, pulse 138, respirations 24. PaO2 96% on room air. Digital rectal exam (DRE) reveals the prostate to be enlarged, extremely tender, swollen, and warm to touch.
In your Case Study Analysis related to the scenario provided, explain the following as it applies to the scenario you were provided
- The factors that affect fertility (STDs).
- Why inflammatory markers rise in STD/PID.
- Why prostatitis and infection happens. Also explain the causes of systemic reaction
- .Explain why a patient would need a splenectomy after a diagnosis of ITP.
- Explain anemia and the different kinds of anemia (i.e., micro and macrocytic)
REFERENCES: 3 APA FORMAT
Requirements: 2 pages
Answer preview for the “Why prostatitis and infection happens. Also explain the causes of systemic reaction” essay…………………
apa 815 words