For this week’s assignment, you will need to complete an APA formatted annotated bibliography and an outline for your Accounting Standard Information paper. The Company is BMW in Germany
As background for your bibliography and outline:
- Research the history of the accounting standard setting process and the current standard used by the country that you have selected.
- Your outline should provide a map for your Week 06 paper in which you discuss how accounting standards are set (including a brief history), the influences of economic, and political, financial and cultural factors in the standard setting process, and the future of the standard setting process.
- Also, measure the potential impact of ethical issues on stakeholders if the company does not follow the country’s laws.
Your APA formatted bibliography and outline come out of your early research for the project.
- Please include at least 4 resources in your annotated bibliography. You should use only credible sourcesfor your research.
- Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study (all scholarly sources are credible sources). You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written.Wikipedia is not considered a credible source. For more information on credible sources, please visit the Rasmussen Online Library.
- You will also need to use the Rasmussen Online Library database to locate at least 2 journal articles on the subject.
- Use APA formatting to document your sources.
- Attached is the Company, Country, and Choice Rationale for the Project Selection.
Preview of the answer..
According to this book, corporate governance entails an enterprise system that is free. Here, the author shows how the German corporate governance is conducted in a free and fair manner. The book covers comprehensively the German corporate governance and law, while at the same time providing European and international perspectives on the corporate governance topic. The book goes on to highlight..
APA 671 words