write a brief paragraph that describes your research question. What do you want to test in your study, and what do you hypothesize?
- Format your outline as an APA 7 paper with all of the pages/headings you will have in the final paper: title page, abstract page, body text with section headings (methods/results/discussion, sub-headings within the methods section), and references section. You don’t need to put text in every place, just the ones that are listed below. (10 points for formatting the paper correctly and completely)
- In the body text, include a brief paragraph (4-5) sentences to generally describe your topic. What is the topic of interest and why is it important? (15 points for your topic background)
- In bullet points below the general topic, build your argument by citing the main ideas (in 3-4 sentences each) from papers you read. You should mention at least 5 different papers (your group should work together to find references to cite). Use correct APA style citation. (20 points for describing your references and for including references that meet the requirements)
- All 5 articles must be empirical (presents new data, has a method and result section), peer-reviewed journal articles (no chapters, reviews, blogs, websites, encyclopedia entries, etc.).
- You are allowed to change your references by time you turn in your final paper if you find better references or make changes to your study
- Use proper paraphrasing when writing about other papers, and remember that direct quotes are never allowed on assignments in this class.
- If you have other points that you want to include in your outline (that you haven’t found references for yet), feel free to include them.
- After that (still in the introduction), write a brief paragraph that describes your research question. What do you want to test in your study, and what do you hypothesize? How is it different from the papers you reviewed (what is the novel idea that you’re adding)? This should follow logically from the papers you referenced. (15 points for your research question)
- In the method section, write a paragraph or bullet points to describe the main points of your study. How will you test your question? There are specific guidelines about what study types are required (see the research proposal assignment), but we haven’t covered all of the designs in class yet (20 points for your methods). At this stage, you should at least be able to answer:
- Who the participants will be? (Participants subsection)
- What variables you will measure/manipulate? (Design subsection)
- What will participants do during the study? (Procedure subsection)
- Feel free to include as much information as you know at this point. The more you give, the more feedback you can get.
- In the results section, include a few sentences describing the hypothesized outcome of your study. You don’t need to describe statistical tests (we haven’t covered that yet at this point in the class), but you should be able to say what you expect the result to be and how it addresses your research question. (10 points for your results)
- In the reference section, put the APA style references to the journal articles you plan to cite (10 points for the reference section).
- All references must be included in APA format
- If you have more than 5 references, that’s OK
- I have all the references and questions that need to be used to answered I will share that so it makes this job easier
Requirements: as long as it fulfills the rubric
Subject: Masters Psychology
I have all the references and the answers you need to the required questions in the rubric I will send all of that to you bear in mind this is an APA paper
Bilbo, S. D., & Tsang, V. (2010). Enduring consequences of maternal obesity for brain
inflammation and behavior of offspring. The FASEB Journal, 24(6), 2104-2115. Kang, S. S., Kurti, A., Fair, D. A., & Fryer, J. D. (2014). Dietary intervention rescues maternal obesity
induced behavior deficits and neuroinflammation in offspring. Journal of
neuroinflammation, 11(1), 1-12.
Young, L. M., & Powell, B. (1985). The effects of obesity on the clinical judgments of mental
health professionals. Journal of health and social behavior, 233-246.
2 new articles
those are the references I need the last 2 cited and put into apa format in the pages
Please it is imperative that the rubric is followed
Answer preview for the “write a brief paragraph that describes your research question. What do you want to test in your study, and what do you hypothesize?” essay……………………..
apa 909 words