|What is your dream job?
- Write down three occupations you have an interest in.
- Make at least one of these in an area that your education is preparing you.
- Next to each one, write your estimate of what the hourly rate/annual salary is for each occupation.
- Go to the Occupational Outlook Handbook at www.bls.gov/OCO/.
- Locate your three occupations from the list of occupations.
- Review the OOH information for each of your selected occupations:
- Nature of the Work
- Training, Other Qualifications, and Advancement
- Job Outlook
- Projections Data
- Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) Data
- Related Occupations
- Sources of Additional Information
- Now list your salary findings next to your estimate for each occupation.
- Are you surprised by your finding?
- Share facts you found interesting or surprising.
- Has this changed your interest?
Do you see value in this handbook?
Please review the website and respond completely to all of the questions. Format should allow me to review your finding easily. I am fine with word, excel or PowerPoint. It fine to use tables if it helps.
apa 787 words