- Reflect on the information you have learned in your readings for Module 1, thinking about information related to human sexuality that you would like to know more about.
- Formulate a research question.
- Why would your research question be important to study?
- What lessons did you learn from studies such as Kinsey’s and Master’s & Johnson’s that will help you design your own study?
- Explain how you would go about investigating your research study (e.g., describe type of research method used, your sample, etc.).
- Describe the ethical issues you will have to consider when designing your study.
Click here to access the answer…