This week, you will continue to populate the Psychology Theories Template and add Cognition & Cognitive neuroscience, Biopsychosocial theories,,Multiple Intelligences, Attachment, Social Cognitive and Other Social Principal, Cognitive Development, Behaviorist, Gender, Systems, Psychodynamic and Motivation to your chart. As you continue populating your template, consider the following:
- Identify who or what contributed to the development of the theory. Were there seminal research that led to the theory?
- Record whether the theory emphasizes nature (biology), nurture (environment), or both.
- List the primary characteristics or features of the theory (its key tenets and concepts). Be sure to include if a particular period of life is emphasized.
- List the noteworthy strengths and weaknesses of the theory.
- (Optional) Include any notes that you find helpful in understanding and applying the theory, such as potential contemporary themes or fields of research in which the theory could be applied.