Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which the following items are addressed.
- Thoroughly determined which is more important, push Innovation or pull innovation.
- Thoroughly provided an example of when push Innovation is the best option and one (1) example of when the pull Innovation approach is the best option.
- Thoroughly discussed three (3) sources of innovation and one (1) that you think is commonly overlooked.
- Thoroughly discussed why entrepreneurs should follow a strategy when seeking out new opportunities and what can happen if they do not.
- Thoroughly discussed the importance of absorptive capacity.
- Use at least two (2) external sources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the process for creating a climate for innovation within an organization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Write clearly and concisely about innovation and entrepreneurship using proper writing mechanics.