Complete the Stress Management scale located in the course module and provide a summary of findings
Purpose: Stress can have a negative impact upon one’s health. Students will incorporate knowledge of MI techniques to engage a specific population in an evidence-based activity that reduces stress levels. Through creating a stress management plan, the APRN gains experiential knowledge to utilize in their clinical practice.
For this assignment, students will explore a mindfulness technique of interest and apply it to a specific population. Develop a scholarly paper that addresses the following criteria:
- Explore pathology of toxic stress levels and scales used to measure it
- Complete the Stress Management scale located in the course module and provide a summary of findings (SEE ATTACHMENTS- ONLY ONE SCALE IS NEEDED, YOU CAN CHOSE WHICH EVER OUT OF THE 3).
- Identify an intervention useful for stress management: journal, exercise (be specific i.e. running, walking, swimming), meditation, music therapy, equine therapy etc.
- Research the intervention selected and cite evidence of effectiveness providing cultural considerations that may impact success of the intervention
- Outline motivational techniques used to develop an effective stress management plan
- Develop two SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time bound) that will be used to monitor the effectiveness of the management plan
- Submit a 3-5 page paper using APA narrative format to Assignments in Canvas on due date.
- The scholarly paper should be in narrative format – 3 to 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
- Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
- Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
- Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
- Include a minimum of 4 professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
- APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
- Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes.
- Submit by the posted due date.
Requirements: 3-5 Pages in narrative format and excluding title page/reference page/scale page
Subject: Masters Nursing
Answer preview for the “Complete the Stress Management scale located in the course module and provide a summary of findings ” essay…………………..
apa 1567 words