Describe an area of academic or personal growth for you in this class and an area that could still use some growth.
Western Heritage, Final Exam, Summer 2021
*Due Tuesday, June 1, midnight.
*Double spaced. Maximum 1,000 words (all questions total).
*Submit as Word doc or pdf. If it I can’t open it, I will have to take points off.
*Upload under “Assignments.”
*Reference only sources I have assigned in class. No Google searches!
Use as many concrete examples as possible from class to support your assertions. Make sure to proofread your essays to avoid misspellings or typos. Be sure your writing is clear and concise.
- A range: Question is answered with excellent in-depth analysis and solid supporting evidence. Information and facts are accurate and writing is clear, concise, and well organized, with minimal spelling or grammatical errors.
- B range: Question is answered in basic, accurate way with some analysis provided. Writing is acceptable, but needs more clarity and/or focus.
- C range and below: Answer does not meet the standards written above.
Answer all three questions as separate questions and include on one document. (1,000 words maximum for all three questions):
- 33%. As you have learned this semester, Western Heritage is many things. Identify an important theme/thread and describe it, using examples from the content of the course to illustrate the arc from Greek Thinkers to our last units on the environment. A google search will not help you! Only use specific examples and events from class to support your choices of themes/threads.
- 33%. Choose a topic that we learned about this semester and explain how it gives you a new or better understanding of your field of study (be sure to tell me what your field of study is).
- 33%. Describe an area of academic or personal growth for you in this class and an area that could still use some growth. Be as specific as possible. (“Area” could include study habits, time management, understanding difficult concepts, writing, being open minded to what others say, etc.) What did you like most about the class and which course topics were most interesting to you?
Answer preview for the ” Describe an area of academic or personal growth for you in this class and an area that could still use some growth.” essay………………………….
apa 1147 words