differentiate between functional and dysfunctional conflicts in a Project Management Office (PMO);
Upon successful completion of the midterm paper, students will be able to:
- differentiate between functional and dysfunctional conflicts in a Project Management Office (PMO);
- analysis complex project team issues on projects in transition; and
- identify the need and importance of project planning to meet the demands of troubling projects.
This assignment aims at applying the various topic areas on project leadership to a case study in order to develop their analytical abilities.
You are required to submit a midterm paper on the analysis of “Ajax Project” case study.
- The intent of this paper is for students to delve deeper into the various concepts of the project chapters/topic areas covered in this course – sourcing additional material and synthesizing that additional information in a concise summary of the case study and demonstrating critical thinking.
- The paper must have a separate title page and a separate page for references at the end. It is expected that the introduction comprises no more than 10% of the paper, the research body is to be roughly 70% of the paper, and the remaining 20% to be conclusion with application/reflection.
- Answer the questions at the end of the case
- The paper is to follow APA rules and guidelines.
- You must have at least 2 academic sources.
- The paper is to be 1200 (+/- 120) words in length.
Answer preview for the “differentiate between functional and dysfunctional conflicts in a Project Management Office (PMO);” essay………………………
apa 1353 words