Evaluate a company’s marketing strategy through this consumer behavior model.
For your Analysis Essay, the document should be double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point font, one inch margins. The length should be 1550 words approximately, excluding images. You will need to submit a Word document.
- Return Module 1 to the Reading and Resource: Part I, PowerPoint: Chapter 1 Introduction, then Figure 1-3, the overall model of Consumer Behavior. (see attached picture and power point)
- Evaluate a company’s marketing strategy through this consumer behavior model.
- How does the company speak to each of the following influences below in terms of the target markets? (market segmentation)
- How does the company position itself in the market? (product/brand position: A product position is the way the consumer thinks of a given product/brand relative to competing products/brands.)
- Identify how the marketing segmentation and product/brand position lend themselves to the marketing mix (product, price, place/distribution, promotion). Again refer to each of the influences from the consumer behavior model below to explain your answers.
Influences of the Consumer Behavior Model (see PowerPoint for graphic of model)
- External influences: How does the company address these external influences of their target market in their marketing strategy?
- Culture, subculture, values
- Demographics, income and social class
- Reference groups and households
- Marketing Activities
- Internal influences: What about the company’s marketing strategy addresses the following influences?
- Needs, motives, emotions
- Perception and memory
- Personality and lifestyle
- Situational influences: Does the marketing strategy use or ignore the following influences?
- Physical, time, social, task, and antecedent
- Decision process influences: How does the marketing strategy capitalize on any of the following influences?
- Problem recognition
- Information search
- Alternative evaluation and selection
- Outlet selection
- Postpurchase processes
- Cite (APA format) and incorporate 3 scholarly peer reviewed journal articles (assigned readings, articles from discussion posts, or from other peer reviewed journals). Connect the research to your evaluation of the company’s marketing strategy through the consumer behavior model.
- Reference page required. Include a reference page (APA format) with the sources selected.
- Abstract not required.
- Submit your assignment to this dropbox as a Word document.
Please visit the Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) (Links to an external site.) for more information on APA Style documentation.
Requirements: 1550 words
Answer preview”Evaluate a company’s marketing strategy through this consumer behavior model.”essay………………
apa 1764 words