Workplace Environment Assessment and Improvement
Module 4 in week 7 was on communication and relationship building. You had the opportunity to assess work environments for workplace civility, analyze strategies to address workplace incivility, analyze evidence-based theories for promoting organizational health, and recommend strategies for improving workplace environments.
For week 8 and 9, the focus is on completing the week 9 assignment for Module 5, which is workplace environment assessment. The assignment is as follows, taken directly from the week assignment section.
The Assignment should be (4-6 pages total):
Part 1: Work Environment Assessment (1-2 pages)
- Review the Work Environment Assessment Template you completed for this Module’s Discussion – see attached 2 files.
- Describe the results of the Work Environment Assessment you completed on your workplace.
- Identify two things that surprised you about the results and one idea you believed prior to conducting the Assessment that was confirmed.
- Explain what the results of the Assessment suggests about the health and civility of your workplace.
Part 2: Reviewing the Literature (1-2 pages)
- Briefly describe the theory or concept presented in the article(s) you selected.
- Explain how the theory or concept presented in the article(s) relates to the results of your Work Environment Assessment.
- Explain how your organization could apply the theory highlighted in your selected article(s) to improve organizational health and/or create stronger work teams. Be specific and provide examples.
Part 3: Evidence-Based Strategies to Create High-Performance Interprofessional Teams (1–2 pages)
- Recommend at least two strategies, supported in the literature that can be implemented to address any shortcomings revealed in your Work Environment Assessment.
- Recommend at least two strategies that can be implemented to bolster successful practices revealed in your Work Environment Assessment.”
Note: to prevent points deduction, please turn in the assignment on time, create a title page, put the title of the paper on page 2/bold, followed by an introductory paragraph and end the paragraph with the purpose statement. Add all the parts of the assignment to follow, Part 1: Work Environment Assessment, Part 2: Review of Literature, Part 3: Evidence Based Strategies to Create High-Performance Interprofessional Teams, Summary, and the Reference list with hanging indentation and alphabetical order.
Once you are finish with the assignment, submission is required by day 7 in week 9. This assignment is considered the portfolio assignment for the course.
Subject: Masters Nursing
apa 1378 words