Assignment 3: Kiosk Requirements
Convince your local public library to offer self-serve kiosks so patrons can check their materials in and out.
- Write a proposal of not more than 650 words that evaluates the operational, technical, and economic feasibility of these kiosks.
- Draw use-case diagrams that illustrate how a patron would interact with the kiosk. These diagrams should illustrate all of the interactions in enough detail to derive functional requirements for the kiosk.
- Assume that all materials and library cards carry a unique bar code.
- The patron should have the option to receive a receipt for items checked in or out.
- Write sample instructions on how to use the kiosk. The library intends to post these instructions on a sign next to the kiosk, so they must be short (not more than 350 words), clear, complete, and well organized.
Stayer University Systems Analysis and Development
apa 1124 words